Because nobody understands Us but Us.
Hey business owner, how do you think of yourself? DO you even think of yourself?!?
As the sole leader and head task manager, do you ever get overwhelmed and wonder what your next steps should be? Do you struggle with “work on the now” vs “plan for future” while simultaneously managing your “personal life”?
You’re not alone.
Maybe you’re doing well and you could use someone to talk through an expansion idea. Maybe you’re considering walking away from the whole thing…
I have over 20 years of experience, have consulted with hundreds of business owners and have heard practically every business concern.
Sometimes it’s about reassurance, sometimes it’s about solving a problem, but one thing that’s probably true is that the challenge isn’t unique.
Maybe a talk would help.
What are some ways Business Therapy can help you become a better business owner?
- Bounce ideas off of a fellow business owner
- Get obscure questions answered (or at least addressed)
- Get a different perspective that helps focus your intentions
- Get new ideas using technology
- Get answers about confusing technology options
- Talk about “that one thing” that’s always been your sticking point!
- Talk about how you feel about your company
- Clarify your thinking
- Talk through a strategy
- Discus your brand
- Boost your confidence with more knowledge
- Get in alignment!
- Finally have somewhere to go to VENT!
Request a FREE Consultation