Ultimate Google eCommerce Set
If your business sells a product and you aren’t prepared to create advertisements on the largest ad delivery medium in the world then you’re shortchanging your business.
Google provides 5 advertising network opportunities for your products: Shopping, Search Network, Video, Display and App. Unfortunately getting your products “Google ads ready” isn’t easy. It can take a series of website changes, a properly formatted XML feed, adding descriptive criteria to your products, fix errors… and even then Google may still decline you.
This process is lengthy and a huge headache. Start the process now even if you’re not ready to advertise. As soon as you get the preparation work complete making the decision about purchasing ads will be much easier. From here, you or any marketing or advertising professional will be able to create ads with your products for any of the 5 networks you prefer.
If you want to get your products on Google’s big stage then the our Ultimate Google eCommerce Trio is for you.
- Set up and configure Google Analytics
- Set up and configure Google merchant center account
- Set up and configure of Google Adwords account
- Linking of all accounts
- Installation and use of Google Tag manager – BONUS!
- Prepare up to 20 products from your store for sale (additional products at an additional fee)
- Create product document or XML feed to introduce your products to Google Merchant Center
- Fix all errors and get all products approved
- Interlink all accounts to be ready to setup advertising campaign
We will create each of the required Google accounts, properly interlink them, configure your product details, create the necessary XML product feed, import you products into Google Merchant Center and then have them prepared for entry into Google Adwords.
- Get your products compliant with the Google network
- Get your products eligible for FREE search results in Google Merchant Center
- Get your products eligible for Google Adwords advertising campaigns
- Primed for any advertising/marketing firm to manage your advertising campaigns